COMMUNITY HEROES FOR VOGEL ALCOVE
A program that gives your small business or organization the opportunity to
support Vogel Alcove through philanthropy, volunteerism and advocacy.
Pledge to support the children of Vogel Alcove by fulfilling the three Community Heroes goals.
Contribute a financial donation to our mission.
Volunteer on-site with your employees or schedule a donation drive at your office.
Use social media to help spread the word about Vogel Alcove.
Create a post, short video or compelling tweet and tag @VogelAlcove so your friends, family and coworkers can learn more about your involvement.
Community Heroes Receive
Get started today!
Need some inspiration?
FUN WAYS TO DONATE
Office Fundraising Examples:
- Create a Text-to-Give Campaign and ask your customers to donate.
- Set up a Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Page so your friends and family can help raise donations.
- Schedule team building events & competitions with employees such as chili cook-offs, bake sales, and prize raffles.
- Host a party or happy hour for colleagues, clients, and friends, and ask for a charitable donation at the door.
- Challenge other businesses to compete in various games or activities such as volleyball, bowling, billiards, or softball and raise money through team events.
- Donate a percentage of sales revenue for a specific period of time or feature a Vogel Alcove initiative in your company’s advertising and marketing initiatives.
HELPFUL WAYS TO VOLUNTEER
- Volunteer and participate in enrichment activities, lead art projects, read in our library, chaperone field trips, organize our resource room, and complete various school projects.
- Bring your office together to create Bye-Bye Bags and then deliver them to our school.
- Provide in-kind donations such as children’s shirts, pants, diapers, underwear, socks, coats, jackets, and pajamas.
CREATIVE WAYS TO SHARE
- Join us for a tour of our facility at one of our monthly Coffee with the Kids events.
- Host a Lunch and Learn presentations for your staff or clients at your office.
- Invite Vogel Alcove representatives to speak at events your company attends, which may include networking groups, civic groups, small business groups, etc.
- Write a summary or record a video testimony of your personal experience with Vogel Alcove, and share with your clients, vendors, friends, and family to share via your social media networks.
- Refer other companies, groups, and individuals to get involved with the Vogel Alcove mission.
2018-19 Community Heroes
Community Heroes pledging their support for 2018-19
(as of 11/1/18)
• Ameriprise Financial Services
• Caddis Healthcare Real Estate
• Constellation Energy
• International Risk Management Institute, Inc.
Mercury Managed Systems
• Primrose School of Las Colinas
• Resource One Credit Union
• Spirit Realty
• Texas Brand Bank
• Tradition Energy